Training and Development
ERS are the approved and exclusive UK and Irish stockist and reseller for the SynDeck Marine range of products from Epmar, we have recently invested in new warehouse premises as well as a new training room and laboratory all based on the South Coast of England in Dorset.
We can provide a full 2 day training and development programme, training staff to install cutting edge systems in the marine industry to the same high standard completed by ERS.
This includes in depth presentations regarding the product and application techniques, as well as training exercises designed to give attendees the chance to practice using the products and develop their technique with expert demonstration, guidance and tips at hand.
Training and Development Aims
The aim of offering training and development days are to pass on our knowledge and experience in the marine flooring industry to other flooring companies so they can learn how to install our innovative range of products to the same high standard we do. This ensures that when our products are used they are installed properly and continue to provide the marine industry with the key benefits that are required.
ERS Marine Training
- Stage 1 = Site safety and legislation, introductions to Quaker, Epmar and Euro Resin Solutions, Quality Control and Surface Preparation, main features and benefits.
- Stage 2 = Product range underlayments, mixing and application techniques
- Stage 3 = Product range top coats and systems
- Stage 4 = Current markets, key benefits and the most suitable application areas
- Stage 5 = Final top coats and review of all elements